Our multi-layer steel (MLS) cylinder head gaskets are the only type of gaskets that meet the high-performance engine requirements. Multi-layer steel head gaskets are made from thin spring stainless steel sheets. The outer sheets are coated with high-performance compounds for improved sealing and are embossed in critical areas. These sheets are held together on the perimeter by small brass rivets for installation.
Our range of MLS Gaskets are more durable and have proven performance records for race car engines, street car engines, two/three wheeler engines, engines for trucks & buses and even forced-induction engines.
The unique features include:
- It consists of full-hard stainless steel that maintains shape despite thermal expansion
- The MLS gasket resists the scrubbing action between head and block
- Precision-engineered embossed sealing beads placed at all critical sealing areas eliminate leak paths
- An exclusive extra-strong “stopper” layer incorporated to provide a superior primary combustion seal
- Special rubber coating, specifically formulated for the aftermarket repairs is also available for custom surface finishing requirements
- Our MLS gasket technology has proven a winner for many of the state-of-the-art engines today including BMW
The engine sealing products produced at Banco
Rubber cork gaskets
The Rubber cork material combines the compressibility and resilience of cork for high mechanical strength and dimensional stability. Thus, making them...
Copper is stronger than any composite head gasket yet it is still malleable, thus it conforms to the standards for sealing surfaces. This strength-mal...
Aluminium edge gaskets
Our Edge moulded aluminium gaskets are made from premium quality raw materials, thus are leak-proof and are able to withstand high compressive loads. ...
Compressed fibre gaskets
Our Compressed fibre jointing sheet /non-asbestos gaskets are die cut from compressed non-asbestos jointing sheets. These gasket seals are very effect...
Steel fibre composite gaskets
Our Steel fibre composite gaskets are combined with inserted steel fibre mesh. This composite is strong and durable with a reinforcement of steel fibr...
Graphite composite gaskets
Our high strength graphite composite gaskets are stamped or punched gaskets made of metal sheets and flexible graphite sheets. The main features of th...